Tessa Brinckman and Caroline Delume continue their collaboration in Paris with a second concert in an intimate setting at La Fine Gueule. Performing flute, alto, bass and baroque flutes, guitar and theorbo, the duo present a virtuosic, intense and delicate journey of the senses…
- Elizabeth Jacquet de la Guerre – Sonata in d minor – Traverso & Theorbo
- Nissim Schaul – Placeholder with wild animal – Traverso solo w/video
- Joan Tower – Snow Dreams – Flute & Guitar
- Norio Fukushi – Dawn Brightens the Day of Mortals Robed in Purple – Flute & Guitar
- Yuval Shaked – Aver Dodici – Flute & Guitar
- Tessa Brinckman/Caroline Delume – Improvisation for alto/bass flute & theorbo after Morton Feldman
Caroline Delume, French guitarist and theorbist, is known for her mastery and wide range as a contemporary performer, and her explorations of music from the past. Composers Il-Ryun Chung, Jean-Pascal Chaigne, Pascale Criton, Philippe Fenelon, Christopher Fox, Karim Haddad, Felix Ibarrondo, José Manuel Lopez Lopez, Francisco Luque, Clara Maida, Florentine Mulsant, Franck Yeznikian, have dedicated pieces to her for both guitar and theorbo. She is a professor at CNSMD in Paris and at CRR in Versailles, and her discography includes The Art of Contemporary Recital Guitar (Arion), The Rare Bird Pieces for Guitar (s) by Francisco Luque (espacio 2015).